Immigration Law For Artists And Executives

Immigration law in the United States is complicated and constantly changing. To get permission to live and hold a job here, you need an experienced, detail-oriented immigration lawyer working for you.

Since 1984, Sidman Law Group has helped individuals from abroad come to the U.S. to pursue their careers. Our clients come from across the globe. We have helped thousands of people migrate to the U.S. temporarily, get permanent residency status (a green card) or obtain American citizenship.

We help clients with a wide range of immigration options, including:

  • Employment visas, including O-1, TN, H-1B, J-11, L-11 and E-3 (only for Australians)
  • Investment-based visas like the E-1 and E-2
  • Marriage-based green cards
  • Permanent residency and citizenship