15760 Ventura Blvd 

Suite 1180,  Encino, California 91436 

Phone: 818-981-0352 Fax: 844-298-5410 

© 2018 by Sidman Law Group.

All rights reserved. 

Disclaimer | Privacy Policy

Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm

Phone Us

Individuals who receive a job offer from a U.S. company can apply for permanent residence through Labor Certification.  Individuals may also become a permanent resident through family in the U.S.  

Employment Based Green Cards: 


Extraordinary Ability

No offer of employment is required. You must be able to demonstrate extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business or athletics through sustained international acclaim recognized through extensive documentation.


Exceptional Ability

You must be able to show exceptional ability in the sciences, arts, or business. The job you apply for must require an advanced degree and you must possess such a degree or its equivalent . 


Employment Based

A full-time job offer is required as a Skilled, Unskilled or Professional worker you must be performing work for which qualified workers are not available in the United States.


Employment Based


Available for 'special immigrants' for a number of reasons including religious workers, broadcasters & armed force members.


Immigrant Investor

Available to entrepreneurs, their spouses & unmarried children under 21 who make the required investment in a commercial enterprise in the U.S and create or preserve 10 full-time jobs for qualifies U.S. workers.

Family Based Green Cards

If a U.S. citizen wishes to bring a foreign relative into the country one of the following preference categories would be used: ​


Unmarried sons & daughters of U.S citizens. 

Available to unmarried children of U.S. Citizens over the age of 21. 


Spouses & Children of permanent residents.

Available to spouses & children under the age of 21 of lawful permanent residents.


Unmarried sons & daughters of permanent residents.

Available to unmarried children of lawful permanent residents over the age of 21. 


Married sons & daughters

Available to married sons & daughters of U.S. citizens. 


Brothers & sisters

Available to brothers & sister of U.S. citizens if the U.S. citizen is 21 years of age or older. 

For a spouse, parent or child (under the age of 21) of a US Citizen the process is much faster as there are no quotas.